Thursday, June 25, 2009

Its 4.50am right now, i just came back home not long ago. Went to safra with hts people, play awhile over there then came back to hts. after all of them has gone home, me and sing, damn bored so he decided to take me go "eat wind" lol. we wanted to meet his friend, but the friend dont want. then wanted to meet my friend, but also dont want. :( so, in the end went over to east coast for no ffing reason. just ride ard there and went home aftermath. well, im home now. trying to figure out what is wrong with me, my body clock is damn screw up and i cant get to sleep now. i trying to make this post as long as possible but dont think i can come up with anything, anyways, had a quite enjoyable day with them. well, shall post some old pictures. (: some random pictures. (:












Im the cup. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment